Sunday, April 6, 2014

Every Memory

Beloved Radiant Ones---


I offer Gratitude for the memories of Love; worn,

weathered and etched into the stones of time.
 

I Breathe Deeply Six Times and decide to Love

all the secret haters.
.

I honor every memory that has caused my heart

to be broken by offering forgiveness and Love.

Tears come easily and act to create a pathway

for new Love in my heart as I weep

and mourn every loss.
 

Solace comes through compassion as I express

my sorrow but decide to step into the New Day

and move Forward with Love.
 

I Breathe Deeply and again offer Gratitude

for the memories of Love.

Some are painful.

Others are Joyful.
 
Eventually all that happens in our lives

becomes like worn memories of Love;

weathered and etched into the stones of time

that comfort and teach us that for every problem;

Love is the worthy solution.
 

I Breathe Deeply In Awakening.

Love is the only way I can know Peace

and Live with Peace in my Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment